Our quality policy was developed by a collaborated effort within Servi Fluid Power, Inc., which is linked to our quality objectives of the organization, these objectives were identified and linked to our specific departments to ensure quality conformity at our Customer whilst driving a continuous improvement culture of change.
Servi Fluid Power, Inc. is committed to providing value added solutions, reducing costs, ensuring safety and improving performance for all Customer Integrated Systems.
Customer satisfaction is our first priority and achieved through:
- Clearly understanding of customer needs and requirements in order to provide the optimum total solution
- Continually improve our on-time delivery, quality product and service to exceed the customers’ expectation
- Ongoing implementation of innovation geared toward optimal manufacturing efficiency, driving both cost and lead time reduction, while maintaining quality excellence
- Mutually beneficial supplier partnerships
Servi Fluid Power, Inc. is committed to the ongoing improvement and the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- Continue to further develop the company in pursuit of perfection through the utilization of modern quality and lean methodologies, which is seen as an integral requirement of the business
- Maintain certification to all pressure related standards, whilst continually driving operational improvements to these standards
- Continue to improve and deliver best in class processes to support the CUSTOMER in Quality, Cost, Delivery and Service initiatives
- Strive for zero customer complaints and rejections
- Strive towards a 100% on-time delivery performance by having the business integrated systems in place
- Drive a culture of meeting CUSTOMER needs and expectations leading towards a best in class industry performance
- Ensure that all employed personnel are selected with the correct qualifications and experience to meet their respective roles and responsibilities
- ISO is seen as an integrated Quality Management System to meet CUSTOMER needs and training programs are implemented to meet these requirements
- Team development in all areas of the business in order to successfully remain compliant to CUSTOMER , Regulatory and Legal requirements
- The supplier is seen as an extension to Servi Fluid Power, Inc. and we are committed to ensuring the our suppliers are ISO certified and have the processes to meet our needs and expectations
- Continue to measure and improve our suppliers, whilst driving a culture of zero defects with an on-time delivery performance